When your pet needs surgery, you can rest assured that the staff at Kindred Spirits will care for them from the moment you leave them in our hands. We have a state of the art surgery suite to accommodate your loved one and make sure they’re comfortable, warm, and safe throughout their surgery.
Whether your pet needs a routine spay/neuter, a C-section, corneal surgery, or orthopedic surgery, we’ll take every measure possible to protect your pet. During their surgery, we’ll use a hot air circulation device to keep your pet warm and continuously monitor blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen levels.
Once the surgery is complete, we’ll keep a close eye on your pet and provide pain medication help them recuperate.
At Kindred Spirits, we also:
- Meet with you to answer questions and inform on the surgical plan for your pet
- Have vet or vet tech at your pet’s side from the moment we give the anesthetic until your pet is awake and comfortable
- Call you as soon as we are finished with the procedure
- Make sure your pet’s pain is managed well, both in the hospital and at home
- Use the most up-to-date anesthetics, monitoring equipment, and procedures